Job Joy 5-Day LinkedIn Challenge
for high achievers who want more happiness, fulfillment and impact in their careers
(no matter the current situation!)
** THE CHALLENGE STARTS ON MON, JUNE 19TH **
Join this 5-day challenge to completely revamp your LinkedIn profile and:
- Be sought out for perfect-for-you opportunities like jobs that haven't been posted yet, speaking engagements, and article quotes
- Differentiate yourself from your peers and show how you are the perfect fit for whatever job you're looking for (yes, even if you're changing careers!)
- Be proud of your profile when your connections, clients and potential employers look you up (because now it highlights your strengths, tells a great story, and sets you up for the next step in your career)
- Establish yourself as an expert and leader in your desired field (even without the typical background)
- Leverage the power of LinkedIn for career success, whether that means increasing influence in your current role, finding a new job, or changing careers
... and so much more!
Here are just a few things others had to say about the Job Joy LinkedIn challenge:
“I just finished up the Job Joy challenge this past week. This has helped so much, I knew I needed to change something but didn't really know where to start." Heather , Human Resources
“Thank you so much for the LinkedIn 5 day challenge! I’m searching for a new job and it was very helpful and easy to do!” ~ Julie, Project Manager
“Just finished the Job Joy Challenge and wanted to connect. Thank you so much for providing the content for this. It was extremely insightful and helpful! ... when I looked at my LinkedIn, I realized it was lacking. It did not show who I am as a professional and was cumbersome to read. I'm still working on it but it is WAY better now - thanks to you!” Sabreena, Creative Marketing Professional
“Thank you so much for this week of the Job Joy challenge. I am really enjoying it… this challenge has truly brought some joy to my life---your enthusiasm is great! I've also never really utilized LinkedIN since I didn't see the point of it. I'm learning and I like that… Thank you!!” ~Anita, Professor & Music Therapist
About Kristen Zavo
Kristen Zavo is a Career Coach and the Best Selling Author of Job Joy.
With 15+ years corporate experience, and as a certified, trauma-informed life coach and breathwork facilitator, she helps unfulfilled high achievers to land jobs, launch businesses, and build careers they absolutely love.
Her work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Fortune Magazine, Huffington Post, Yahoo News, Real Simple Magazine, CBS News, and more – as well as on podcasts and stages covering career, success and finding life’s purpose.
As a former Fortune 500 executive who spent time in many industries (everything from investment banking to consulting to corporate marketing and strategy), Kristen helps clients figure out why they're unhappy, what they really want, and how to get there - whether that means staying put, landing a new job, changing careers, or even turning that side hustle into a full-time gig!
You deserve a career that excites and inspires you – and the feeling of happiness and fulfillment that come from meaningful work. Life’s too short for anything less.
©Kristen Zavo LLC
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.